Monday, July 5, 2010

My Hiatus is Over

I would like to say that I took a week off of blogging on some remote island with only my thoughts and a fruity drink to occupy my time.  But alas, I kind of worked my tuckus off this past week.  Although I have to say that there were many good things to come out of this past week including some wonderful bonding time with my mom and my sister.  Here in no particular order is a recap of my fruitful week at my mom and dad's house.

Three birthday parties, two trips to the lake, one visit to my lifelong friend, four cases of jelly canned, three trips berry picking, one case of grape juice canned, one fireworks display attended, one Halloween costume completed and more chigger (or tigger bites as Jac likes to say) bites aquired than I care to count.

Here is a picture of Jac and Mia with their cousin after a successful lake visit. 

No comments: