Monday, July 19, 2010

Week 22 and All is Well

Last weekend, Jeff and I traveled to Boston to be with a group of friends that we get together with every year.  Jeff started this little group as we were on our way out of Austin as a way to keep everyone in touch and it has worked wonderfully.  Did you you say Austin or Boston?  More on Boston later. 

The good news for me, is that my energy is coming back.  Shh, don't tell anyone because I still like to take a nap every once in a while, but I was amazed at my ability to keep up with everyone this weekend.  Or maybe, everyone was just slowing way down for me!  I haven't had a headache in over a week and no indigestion to speak of, life is good!  It took awhile, but maybe that was how it was the first time and I just thought second trimester meant that I was supposed to feel well when in reality it was middle of the second trimester.  Yes, I am in the middle of the second trimester, actually past the middle.  At almost 23 weeks (Wed I will be 23 weeks), there are only 17 more to go, basically four months.  What a four months it is going to be too.

August we will be relaxing as much as possible until my baby boy starts Kindergarten.  Then Mia will start preschool and turn 4 on the same day in September.  Jeff also has a high school reunion in September and we seem to have lots of birthdays for family coming up in September and October.  Then Halloween and fall and all those football games, I think this baby is going to be here before we know it. 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Great you are feeling well. Keep up the good work.