Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nesting in Full Swing

I really am feeling quite good at this point.  I do have some aches and pains, but considering my size and the fact that I am 5 days away from my due date I am very mobile.  I keep telling people that a month ago I didn't feel well at all.  Between the belly button pain and the medication I wasn't too happy.  Don't get me wrong I have a myriad of lovely pregnancy symptoms, but all in all it has been a really good week or two. 

I have a lot of energy, I am sleeping well and I have a lot of motivation!  I truly believe that the motivation comes from the nesting instinct.  I have had A LOT of Braxton Hicks, so I feel like I am within at least a 5 day window!  Surely this will happen soon. 

Here is one of the projects that I have had a lot of help from everyone.  The room.  We decided to keep our guest room intact for the most part and just add lot of baby furniture.  Eveyone has helped out with the room - Jeff's parents, my sister, the kiddos.  My mom made the bedding, which I am so pleased with. 







Okay baby, we are officially ready for you.  Come on out.

No comments: