Thursday, September 16, 2010

All Good Things Must End

In the process of recovering from the weekend, I have been opting for sleep instead of blogging.  I have been informed by more than one person that I COULD have a baby in four or five weeks.  Even though I have nine more weeks to go (yes, we are in single digits) Jac tried to come six weeks early and Mia tried to come five weeks early, and actually came four weeks early.  So, I am big, slow and have a lot to do, but sleeping right now trumps everything.

But that isn't what this blog post is about.  The end of Mia's birthday, that is what this is about.  Over the weekend we were able to celebrate her birthday with her cousins and she also was able to take a special treat to school this week to celebrate.  I must admit, I am glad to see the birthday come to a close.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it really over? We have a present here in St Charles IL that we are bring down to her whenever we head south.

Jim and Mary Jane