Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Big Sick Guy

We have been so lucky this winter and not been sick.  Jac broke our streak.  Poor guy.  I have to say that his maturity handling a 103 degree fever and vomiting in the middle of the night was amazing.  He has arrived! 

I am sure that my doctor thinks I am crazy manic mommy bringing him to her today, but with little Stella I felt I couldn't risk playing around with this high fever.  Of course, by 1pm when we go to the doctor the only symptom he has is a runny nose.  Even the fever is completely gone!  But that is okay.  We found out he doesn't have strep or the flu and he doesn't have any other infections.  So, a lovely cold to run its course.

Hopefully Stella and Mia don't get the cold, but it is what it is.  Jac has washed his hands about 100 times to today and much to his dismay he has been quarantined from Stella.  No kisses, no cuddles, boo. 

I put everyone to bed at 7pm.  Hopefully that pays off! 

No comments: