Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 in Pictures

I go through all my snapshots in January and put together albums and work on baby books.  I enjoy seeing the year all together in one place.  Here are my favorites.

January
Snowbabies

Ready for dancing

February

So you think you can dance


Helping Daddy paint


March


Bye-bye Crib

I think I can fly


April

I have no words.

On vacation without mom and dad


May

Hardworking Vacation

Me and the Five Year Old

June

Learning to wipe

Training League

July

Roasting Marshmallows

My 'easy on the eyes' husband

August


Showing some nerves at the classroom visit


First day of school good luck hugs



September


Birthday Girl decides everyone gets a candle.


Oozing Cuteness

October

Apple Picking


I think I make a pretty decent bunch of grapes.


November


Sweet Stella

Cowgirl Day at School



December

I Need One of These

Mom of Three

No comments: